30 April 2014 Category: Article Archives

Do I Only Need To Get A Business Owners Policy?

New business owners wanting to get their operations started on the right path are taking the time to find out all the different types of insurance products available. A business owners policy (BOP) is a type of packaged coverage offering the most common types of insurance most businesses require for their operations.

The great thing about BOP insurance is that a business owner can modify what type of coverage is included in the policy so they are not paying for things they don’t need, according to Forbes. Yet, should a business owner only get a business owners policy?

That question is hard to answer because not every business is the same. While a standard BOP is the only thing one business owner may need, another business owner will require other insurance protection specific to their operations.

The best thing you can do is look at your BOP policy and read the list of exclusions. If you find something missing or there is a type of insurance that is required for your business, you can add additional coverage to your BOP, such as earthquake protection.

For more information about business insurance, personal insurance and group health plans in California, please contact Massive Insurance & Financial Services located in Pasadena at 888-292-6650.