Safeguarding Your Fleet Of Commercial Vehicles
Legally required, your commercial vehicles must be equipped with the proper insurance protection in order to operate business. While you may assume that you are protected under your personal auto insurance policy since you only have a few commercial vehicles, this is simply not the case. You will need to purchase an exclusive auto insurance policy that extends coverage to all of your vehicles and team members operating those cars or trucks. We have gathered a list of the top commercial auto insurance premium factors so that you can obtain an affordable policy with adequate coverage:
Commercial Auto Insurance Premium Factors:
- The make, model, and year of all vehicles will be accounted for in determining the price of your commercial auto insurance policy.
- If you have any anti-theft devices installed on the vehicles, such as lo-jack, GPS, or any other alarm system, you may be able to receive a discount on your commercial auto insurance policy for the enhanced safety.
- Speaking of safety, any additional safety equipment that is installed on your vehicles will be considered, including anti-lock brakes, air bags, and daytime running lights.
- Where will your commercial vehicles be parked when they are not in use? If they will be parked in a locked car garage, you can expect to spend less on insurance protection than if they were parked on the streets of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Your geographic location will have a significant impact on your commercial auto insurance rates. Say you operate in a dangerous location with severe weather constraints, you can expect a higher insurance premium.
- Your chosen coverage and limits have the most substantial impact on how much you pay to protect your commercial vehicles. The more coverage you have the more your policy will cost.
Contact Massive Insurance in Pasadena for all of your California business insurance needs. We will help you obtain an affordable commercial auto insurance policy that does not sacrifice protection of your team and fleet.